Bridge City ISD encourages quality external research efforts, especially in areas that will enhance the district’s educational outcomes and practices. The application process was developed in order to:
- ensure that projects are of significance to the district and to the field of education in general.
- consider project requests in light of federal and state privacy laws, and
- protect district staff and students from unnecessary data collection.
- All data collection involving campuses must not begin prior to September 15th and must be completed by May 1st.
- No data collection is allowed on state mandated testing days. Be sure to consult the state testing calendar.
- If your project requires the use of district databases and or significant time, additional charges may apply.
For more information, please contact Dr. Gina Mannino, Assistant Superintendent at 409-735-1521 or via email.
Please click here for the Research Request Guidelines and Forms.