Skip to main content

Former Employees

W2 Tax Form

Former employees should contact our Payroll Coordinator, Brittany Ernst at or at 409-735-1528. 

Service Records

You can request a service record by submitting the appropriate information via an email to Please include your full name at the time of employment, approximate date you were employed with BCISD, date of birth, last four digits of your social security number and where you want the service record sent.

Tara Fountain

Upcoming Events

Contact Tara Fountain